Friday, February 17, 2012


So...
This week was a LONG week. I'll start this post by complaining about the amount of work that I had assigned to me this week.. it was a lot. BUT next week is vacation.. well its vacation in exactly two hours. Yes.
The Senior Project work I have done this week is.. (dun dun duuuuun) I have completed editing my annotated bibliography and just turned in my applied piece plan. Bam. I’m on fire.
I have also started talking to my expert about questions of mine.
Wait, applied piece.. what is my applied piece plan you may be wondering..
Well, I am planning on making a guide. A guide to a successful special ed camp.
I will include all my lovely research and develop programs and activity for camps to run.
Maybe I should run one…
Well for next week I plan on continue brainstorming about this project and start making it come to life. Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment